Steelman Wireless Chassis Ear Diagnostic Device JSP60635
- Wireless electronic listening / noise finder with 4 transmitters.
- Allows technicians to listen to brakes, gears, bearings, suspension etc whilst under load so problems can be more accurately pinpointed.
- Detects squeaks and rattles throughout a car, or truck chassis.
- Noises can be transmitted up to 50 ft. from transmitter to receiver allowing wireless Chassis Ear to be used on larger vehicles.
- Wireless channel receiver isolates up to 4 different transmitter locations.
- LED lights indicate the strength of signal of the active channel.
- Adjustable volume control, On/Off switch.
- Listen to noises with the built-in speaker or connect through jack using earphones.
- Includes: 6 AA batteries, 16 AAA batteries, organizer pouch, location identifier notepad, instruction manual, blow moulded case and 4 clamp on inductive sensors.